The Training of Trainers: Freedom of Religion or Belief (FoRB) is an in-depth training to equip lawyers and social activists to train others on FoRB in India. Successful completion of this online course will enable participants to be certified as FoRB Trainers and top performers will also be selected to the panel of ADF India FoRB trainers. Lawyers and social activists who are actively working to protect human rights can register for this program.
Duration: 4 Months (July- October, 2021)
Medium of Instruction: English and Hindi
- Module I - Religious Freedom in India
- Module II - Legal Framework for Religious Freedom
- Module III - Legal Resources to Protect Religious Freedom
- Module IV - Advocacy of Religious Freedom Issues
Each module will consist of one online class, one group discussion, and assignments. Additionally, the course will include skill training sessions to prepare participants with presentation and facilitation skills required for training others.
- Online class - Every third Tuesday of the month from 10:30 AM – 1 PM
- Group discussion - Every fourth Tuesday of the month from 3 PM – 4 PM
- Assignments - To be submitted before the start of the next module
Faculty: Expert lawyers and social activists with many years of experience in litigating and responding to religious freedom violations in India.
Course Material: Includes a comprehensive training guide, additional video and reading resources on religious freedom, and a training PPT to be used to conduct the training after completion.
Course Fee: ₹3,000*
*Fee waiver will be provided for those who have previously attended any ADF India trainings for social activists.
Last Date to Register: Monday, July 12, 2021
Limited Seats Available. Classes commence from July 21, 2021.
For any queries, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org